Quartz electric heaters are the best option if you’re looking to reduce your energy bills while still staying warm. They provide reliable, cost-effective heating that can be used in any room of your home or office.
electric quartz heater is a highly reliable heating source that can produce up to 90 percent of the maximum output continuously for many years without failure
Tips for buying a quartz heater
A lot depends on how you use your Quartz electric heater but keeping these tips in mind can help you get the most out of your electric quartz heater.
- Electric quartz heaters are designed to be installed on ceilings, walls, or floors. In Pakistan, 70% of floor-standing quartz heater is imported.
- If you buy electric quartz heaters in disassembled form, they must be installed by experienced electricians to ensure safety and proper performance. Shopping Jin provides assembled quartz heaters.
- Quartz electric heating elements can last up to 10 years with regular use and proper maintenance. But its average life is about 3 years.
- When buying a new electric quartz heater, look for one with an element long enough to wrap around the whole room.
- Quartz heater provides even heating and can add warmth in rooms that may not have any other form of heat. It is radiant, soothing, and healthy. Electric quartz heater heats electric coils to produce radiant heat.
Benefits of Quartz Heater:
Quartz heater provides several benefits over other heating methods, including gas and oil furnaces. In addition, they are very easy to set up, which is good news for anyone without much experience in electric work.
A lot depends on how you use your Quartz electric heater but keeping the above tips in mind can help you get the most out of your electric quartz heater.
These heaters are electric heating appliances that use quartz tubing to transfer heat. The quartz tube electric heater transfers electric current directly through the length of its sealed-in pure silica glass tubes (also known as ‘light pipe’) and emits infrared energy in all directions around it.
How to Efficiently Use Quartz Heater
Quartz Electric Heaters can be used anywhere you want to save space without giving up on comfort or efficiency. Quartz electric heaters are usually placed under desks, beds, chairs, or tables because they don’t require much floor area for installation.
They provide an even distribution of radiant warmth that spreads throughout your entire room quickly with no hot/cold spots associated with other types of convection electric heating technology. While their output is about 60% lower than forced
Remember, electric Quartz heaters provide both radiant and convective heat. That’s why they’re so effective at keeping you warm while using very little electricity. If your electric quartz heater is properly designed for the space, it can keep you warm without raising your electric bills.
Quartz Heater Price Range
Comparatively, price of Quartz heater in Pakistan is lowest – when compared to halogen, carbon, fan, ceramic, etc, heaters.
A Quartz Heater’s price mainly depends on its body and features. It can range from couple hundred rupees to a couple of thousand rupees. Usually, it’s the most demanded heater in winter.
Most common shapes of quartz heater is fish heater and box heater, while the fish being the cheapest electric heater in Pakistan.
Quartz Heater Price List of 2022
As soon its demands increase, people start increasing its price. Last year it was sold as low as 900/- PKR and as high as 2,200/- PKR. A good piece of advice is to buy heaters at the very start of winter.