Sogo / Resovio Ceramic Fan Heater 750W-1500W
18 Units Sold
PTC Heating element.
Power Indicator Light.
Protection from Overheating.
750W / 1500W Power.
Wide Angle Oscillation.
Condition: Brand New
Warranty: Original Brand Warranty
Delivery: In 1-2 working days with COD
Ceramic heaters with both (high and low) settings are an affordable, convenient way for you to keep your home warm. Whether you have a one-bedroom apartment in the city or a large family home in the suburbs. Resovio Ceramic Fan heaters are becoming more and more popular for people seeking speedy heat without hefty costs. Resovio Ceramic Fan heaters are the best in Pakistan.
|Brand||RESOVIO / SOGO|
|Power Setting||750W / 1500W|
|Adjustment||High & Low|
|High & Low Power||Adjustable|
|Wide Angle Oscillation||Yes|
|Power Indicator Light||Yes|
Resovio Ceramic Fan Heater Specification:
Below are its specifications
- PTC Heating Elements
- 2 Heat Setting
- Power Indicator Light
- 180 Degree Oscillation
- Wide Angle Oscillation Function
- Protection Grill
- Over Heating Protection
- Energy Saving
- Eco Friendly
Benefits of Ceramic Heaters:
Whether they’re convective or radiant, ceramic heaters have several benefits over other types of heaters. Let’s explore those now.
Heat without the Fire Hazard
A ceramic space heater uses electricity to heat a ceramic element. An internal fan works immediately to disperse the radiating heat from the ceramic element and spread it powerfully throughout the room. The ceramic element provides a constant heat source but often doesn’t get hot enough to pose a fire hazard or cause a burn risk.
Portable and Light Weight
Ceramic space heaters are one of the most portable heaters. Their size and weight make them easy to move from room to room in your home. Space heaters, in general, were built for homeowners who needed extra heating in their homes when a central heating system wasn’t an option or wasn’t strong enough to fight the chill of winter entirely, whether you get a box-sized ceramic heater or a tower heater, both are lightweight and easy to port around your house.
Affordable Quality You Can Trust
Ceramic space heaters are electric, making them less complex than their oil counterparts. The ceramic heating element also heats up quickly, requiring less energy to get warmed up. You can run them for shorter periods and still get the blast of heat you were longing for.
Built-In Safety With Added Safety Features
The simple way ceramic heaters work makes them safer than other heaters available for your home. However, when combined with additional safety features, you truly are getting one of the safest heaters on the market. Other safety features your ceramic heater may come with are:
- Tip-over protection: this feature forces the heater off if knocked over, making it an essential feature for families with children and pets.
- Overheating protection: this feature shuts down the heater if it reaches an extreme internal temperature, protecting it from overheating and sparking fires.
- Cool-touch housing: this feature keeps the outer body of the heater from becoming too hot to touch, even after hours of use.
Ceramic Fan Heaters Advantages:
There are other features to keep in mind when shopping for a ceramic space heater—all of which will have a significant impact on how you enjoy your appliance.
- Eco-mode: this feature is harder to find in a heater but is worth the hunt if energy efficiency is an essential factor for you. Eco mode is essentially a timer that will keep the unit from constantly running and using electricity. If you have ever run out of the house and forgotten to turn off the heat, then this is an excellent feature for you.
- Dimmable control panel: the value of this feature is truly felt when you turn on your space heater at night or while watching a movie. Bright lights won’t distract or keep you up at night.
- Adjustable thermostat: fan speeds are convenient but often don’t give you the precise level of heat you want. An adjustable thermostat allows you to set the exact temperature to your liking.
- Carrying handle: if you plan to move your heater to multiple locations in your home, then a carrying handle will be even easier for you to do so.
Ceramic Heaters vs. Infrared Heaters
Ceramic Heater is responsible for heating the air and warms your entire room. Infrared heaters, on the other hand, are responsible for heating objects. The infrared heater’s body also becomes hot, and you cannot touch them. Ceramic heater’s body is not hot, so they are safe to touch. They also have a stand so you can take them anywhere safely.
Shipping Jin offers best prices of Sogo / Resovio Ceramic Fan Heater 750W-1500W in Pakistan. This Renova Ceramic Heater comes with origonal claimable Renova warranty. We will always provide you the Best price of Ceramic Heater all over the pakistan