The National Electronics Corporation was one of the first firms to produce home electronics, and its parent company is Panasonic. Today we’ll take a look at one of national electronics’s most famous and ancient iron, these irons are primarily produced in Japan or Malaysia. They sell a variety of irons, ranging from dry to steam irons.
In Pakistan every home has notional iron. Because it requires a power of approximately 1000 watts and comes with years of warranty.
These are very economical and last an eternity. So, if you don’t care for fancy technology features, National’s renowned dry iron is just what you need.
Specs & Features of National Iron
The following are the characteristics of a basic national iron.
- The power of a typical national clothes iron is 1000W.
- A pilot light is required for this type of vessel.
- Heavy in weight.
- It takes 220 Volts.
- The non-stick surface protects garments from any harm.
- It has six levels of temperature.
- It is resistant to heat.
- A solid copper male spout, together with a copper wire and durable, insulation-free braided vinyl tape protected by an epoxy coating on the outside guarantees long life and resistance to corrosion.
Pros & Cons of Iron
- The system is simple to use and control.
- The plastic handle makes it safe to use.
- The software is simple to use and doesn’t cause stress or exhaustion.
- The Pilot Lamp is illuminated to indicate heat monitoring.
- Cotton is a soft flammable fiber, but it can burn holes in clothing and rip through them if not handled correctly.
- Inset lights should be switched off when not in use to prevent wasting energy and causing a fire if they are left on inadvertently.
Prices of National Heavy-Duty Iron in Pakistan 2023
National has currently two models available in Pakistan. They can be distinguished form the color coating on their sole plate. The iron with silver coated sole plate is a bit costlier than the iron with golden color. Here is their price list.