Changhong Inverter CSDH-18BMW Features
- Heat & cool for use in all seasons.
- Golden fins evaporator & condenser.
- 100% full copper connecting pipe.
- Energy-saving up to 70%
- Turbo cooling and heating.
- Bigger IDU.
- New control PCB and Low voltage start (low to 135V)
- Elegant White Panel.
Changhong Inverter CSDH-18BMW description
Air conditioning engineers broadly divide air conditioning applications into comfort and process.
Comfort applications aim to provide an indoor environment that remains relatively constant in a range preferred by humans despite changes in external weather conditions or in internal heat loads.
Process applications aim to provide a suitable environment for an industrial or commercial process, regardless of internal heat loads and external weather conditions. Although often in the same comfort range, it is the requirements of the process that determines conditions, not human preference. Process applications include:
- Hospital operating rooms in which air is filtered to high levels to reduce the risk of infection and the humidity is controlled to limit patient dehydration. Although temperatures are often in the comfort range, some specialist procedures such as open-heart surgery require low temperatures (about 18 °C, 64 °F), and others such as neonatal relatively high temperatures (about 28 °C, 82 °F).
- Cleanrooms for the production of integrated circuits and pharmaceuticals etc. in which extremely high levels of air cleanliness and control of temperature and humidity are required for the success of the process.
- Facilities for breeding laboratory animals. Since many animals normally only reproduce in spring, holding them in rooms that mirror spring-like conditions can cause them to reproduce all year round.
- Aircraft air conditioning. Although nominally aimed at providing comfort for passengers and the cooling of equipment, aircraft air conditioning presents a special process due to the low air pressure outside the aircraft.
Other examples include:
- Data Processing Centers
- Textile Factories
- Physical Testing Facilities
- Plants and Farm Growing Areas
- Nuclear Facilities
- Industrial Environments
- Food Cooking and Processing Areas
In both comfort and process applications, the objective is not only to control temperature (although in some comfort applications this is all that is controlled) but also factors like humidity, air movement, and air quality.
Changhong Inverter CSDH-18BMW System specs
An air conditioner is a system that is used to cool down space by removing heat from the space and moving it to some outside area. The cool air can then be moved throughout a building through ventilation. Air conditioners require some input of work to operate, otherwise, entropy would decrease naturally which is forbidden by the Second law of thermodynamics. Air conditioners act similarly to a heat pump but instead follow a cooling cycle. This cooling cycle can be seen in Figure 2. To cool, a substance known as a refrigerant is processed in the following steps:
- A cold liquid refrigerant absorbs heat from the hotter room in the evaporator, cooling the room down.
- The refrigerant then changes phase to a gas and is put through a compressor to increase its temperature.
- The refrigerant then passes through the condenser coils, transferring heat from the refrigerant to the outside air.
- Refrigerant expands in order to decrease its pressure and cool down to below the room’s temperature to repeat the cycle again.
Shopping jin Provide Changhong Inverter CSDH-18BMW Price in Pakistan at its lowest…